Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Early Signs


I just love the colors of these cherry blossoms found right outside my front door. It's been so warm here that we are getting this false start of Spring. The colors remind me of my favorite color combo right now. It also reminds me of chocolate and Valentine's Day which is just around the corner! Speaking of which, it's not to late to ask me about my Valentine's Day photo special. A few appointments are still available. Also, I have added a new company to my list of suppliers and proudly welcome PSA essentials! They offer a nice selection of custom stamps and embossers and the best part is that they will drop ship to my customers and there are no minimum orders. Please contact me for ordering details and prices
Thanks for stopping by!
T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.