Thursday, September 23, 2010

{Pretty Little Lady}

Meet Miss C
Isn't she just a pretty little thing? During her 3 month session, mommy and I chatted about a variety of things. I could have chatted all day with her. She was just a really nice person and it doesn't hurt that she is the sister of a good friend of mine. Among topics, were where she found her darling outfits. The crocheted sweater was from an antique store. Some of her hair pieces were from none other than Hopscotch (my favorite baby clothing boutique btw). The vintage white and blue dress was a gift passed down from a very dear friend. The little white shoes were a precious hand-me-down from older cousin. Everything from the beautiful bracelet she wore had such wonderful sentimental meaning. They worked beautiful for the timeless images I am so found of taking. Well done! I totally fell in love with how these turned out. I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, D. Thanks for coming today. I really enjoyed every minute of our time together ;)
Take a peek...













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.