Sunday, February 22, 2009

Mia, Fiona and Company















Haven't posted in a while. It's been a wet few weeks here in the Bay. The mood quite gloomy. My boys wanted to do nothing but play on the wii and computer. My hopes to play Monopoly failed. War games won out. Oh well. Had some time to take some pics of these little neighbor munchkins today. They added a little sunshine to my day! I grabbed these huge Gerber daisies last minute before the shoot. The girls quickly named the flowers Mia and Fiona. They were such polite things and eager to help me with all the silly posing I made them do. Little bro came along toward the end and we were able to get a few fun ones to end our session. I do admire their dedicated mom. I do believe she is the first mom I've heard to sing the Big B--- in any of my sessions so far!! J.. you are a riot! BTW, J, the Fart Book had my boys in stitches tonight! We could barely eat our Taco Bell. Yea...I know...TB again! Really, I do cook for my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.