Thursday, October 29, 2009

{Sibling Sweetness}

So fun to capture some sibling love yesterday. This sibling duo were quite cute to photograph. It's hard to be 3 and have little sister steal the show so he was very cooperative when it came for his solo portraits. Such a kick to see how he tried to hold up three fingers using 2 hands...I loved that! Little Miss O was oh so yummy in her holiday attire. You can hop on over to Hopscotch in Aptos to get some cool kids fashions like hers for the holidays and of course for your holiday photo sessions! My fav or our time has to be the last image of her with the one finger in her mouth. Teething pose I suppose but there is something timeless about it that I think people will look back over the years and agree.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.