Monday, October 5, 2009

{John Deere Baby}












This sweet little man is just 9 days old. You may have remembered him as {Baby Bean} a few months ago. Well this little man was no small bean. He weighed in at 8 lbs. 3 oz.! Such a treat to meet up again with his lovely parents. This family of farmers likes their tractors! This special minature John Deere tractor belonged to his daddy who had it specially restored for his sweet baby son. We had fun today and I hope they enjoy their sneak peek as much as I did. Congrats "A" family. Your little man was perfect little farmer today. Luv, T

1 comment:

  1. Thankyou for sharing, what precious moments you have captured and what a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.