Monday, September 28, 2009

{Baby Gap Poster Child Turns 1}




This will be my last post until next week. A Newborn, 6 month old and a 9 month old photo session coming up soon...such exciting news around here! Wrapping up some photos so I can focus on my Open House this Friday. This sweet kiddos have been my clients for about a year now. You might have seen an earlier post back in April about this little man. I nick named him Baby Gap Poster Child because of our last session together. You can see that one session here. So neat to see him grow and change. Mom and I thought we would try some cupcakes to celebrate his 1st birthday. I think it was darling the way he clapped and smiled at us while we sang him happy birthday and he munched on his birthday treat. Such sweet moments to treasure.
Happy 1st Birthday!!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.