Friday, September 4, 2009

{Happy Friday}


Happy Friday!
It's been a personal goal of mine to post at least once a week here. You may not see too many this month as I gear up for my holiday season. I'm knee deep in ordering for my Holiday Open House which is coming up October 2nd and 3rd plus I have a host of unfinished projects to complete before this day arrives. I'm also booking for photography sessions for November now as October is about full. I'm really excited about this season even though it's a lot of work and planning.
After the first part of next year, you will see some changes to my blog and website as I move towards a more professional looking blog as my main website. I've already had a photo session with a good photography friend of mine and mentor( who's name I can't mention) but "J", I can't wait to see my photos. All of which will be used on my new blog. Just so happy to finally have some decent pictures of myself for a change.FYI the picture posted is one she took of me with my camera during that session and it's taken with my new 24-70mm lens. Did I tell you I'm in LOVE with that thing? Awesome piece of glass!
I'm also spending this month to take my family portraits but I'm not looking forward to working with my own children! I love my boys and they can be sweet but photographing them last year, was almost the death of me!!! I even vowed to hire another photographer to take them this year...that may still happen folks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.