Wednesday, September 16, 2009

{Belle Sorelle Girls}








Introducing the Belle Sorelle Girls! The creaters of the Pedi-tote. I featured them last week with some product pictures for their new website which should be up and running in just a few weeks. I was happy to be asked to do their profile pictures for the website and we had some great fun! They are two beautiful {Belle} women inside and out and I enjoyed listening to the story on how they met and came up with their Pedi-tote product idea. It's a real cute story and when they get their website up and going, I will be sure to link you to it so you all can read about it so stay tuned for more about the
Belle Sorelle Girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.