Wednesday, September 9, 2009

{Belle Sorelle Products}







I'm so happy for my good friend and her business partner as they are launching an exciting new product called {The Pedi-tote} by Belle Sorelle. Belle Sorelle means Beautiful Sisterhood in Italian. Don't you just love the name? Be looking for this company and it's products again here soon as they are getting ready to launch a brand new website and I will be sure to link you to it. I couldn't wait to post the product session I had today for them to get them started with some images. It's not my specialty but I was happy with the results. I have a feeling these puppies are gonna be a hit in salons across the nation! Wishing them the best of luck and stay tuned for more on this cute little company.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.