Saturday, September 26, 2009

{Sweet Sisters Sneak Peek}

I can't believe these two sweet sisters have been my neighbors for the last 5 years and I just met them over the past few weeks. Such a sweet family and I am so glad to have met them. The girls were adorable to photograph. I especially had lots of chuckles for the youngest one who is 9 months. I found her bright brown eyes captivating and when I first met her I thought she was so serious but she proved me wrong. She is a girl who knows what she likes and is not afraid to let you know it! Her special attachment to dolls makes me giggle. So when mom told me she loved them, I whipped out my little baby doll (a.k.a. Sally) and we all laughed at the way she tossed her around and kept saying dada which I think may have meant" Doll" but I think Dad would differ. I hope mom and dad enjoy their sneak peek. Thanks for sharing your sweet girls yesterday. It truly was a pleasure.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.