Sunday, August 30, 2009

{DBT Holiday Photo Session Specials}

As promised, here are my
Holiday Photo Sessions & Packages...

The Holly Jolly Package {$200}
A weekend or weekday family session up to 6 people.1 hour location shoot within Santa Cruz County. COMPLETE EDITED CD with print release. 25 press printed card designs by Simplicity.

A Very Merry Package {$150}
A weekday or weekend studio session just for kids (up to 4 kiddos) COMPLETE EDITED CD with print release. 25 press printed card designs by Simplicity.

Additional Press Printed Cards Ala Carte
{25 cards & envelopes for $65}

Now booking sessions for
October & November
I will not be booking any holiday sessions for the month of December but will offer limited sessions for maternity, newborns and baby milestones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.