Saturday, August 8, 2009

{Meet Baby Bean}








Meet "Baby Bean"
This little one will make an appearance sometime late September and I had the great pleasure of photographing mommy and daddy today. Mommy To Be is near and dear to our hearts. She was the most amazing kindergarten teacher for my two younger boys a few years back and I know she is going to make a wonderful mommy. Daddy To Be as it turns out, is a Fresno State Alumni....Go Dogs!!! And quite frankly, that's all he needed to say to me... I instantly liked him! Doesn't hurt that they both have such fun personalities and brought some of their personality with them for our session. I love it when clients bring over sentimental items like this ABC blanket that used to belong to Mommy To Be. I've been told the nursery echos this theme which is so befitting of this Mommy. So why Baby Bean you might ask? Well, guess that's what Farmer Grandpa called em when he saw the very first ultrasound picture ..."It looks like a bean." Hence the name stuck and since this little one is a total surprise, we will all have to wait patiently to see how Baby Bean turns out. Best of luck A & B!!!! Baby Bean is one lucky baby to have you two as parents. So happy for you! Luv, T

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely amazing Tonya! We are so incredibly blessed to have spent the morning with you and can hardly wait to see the rest! Thanks for capturing this amazing time in our lives. We are already looking forward to and thinking of ideas for Baby Bean's 1st portraits!!! Brian and I say....THANK YOU - YOU ARE AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing these beautiful pictures and I cannot wait to meet this little baby bean! God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures of our beautiful friends and baby bean. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.