Monday, August 3, 2009

{Presents}









What girl does not like getting presents in the mail? This past week, I received my new packaging which includes my much loved and signature pink and brown polka dot ribbon and tissue. Now all orders will include this packaging.
I also picked up another custom collage for a client. The custom collages are a great alternative to framed pictures. This one is a 8.5 x 11 glossy thin wrap featured with a classy black photo stand. Not only are they less expensive than a canvas wrap, these thin wrap products are excellent in quality and the turn around rate is so quick because the lab is local.
And the best present ever arrived today!!!!! I've been wanting to do this for months and finally pulled it together this summer to finish my very first portfolio book. I'm working on a maternity and kids version too but to see my work in a press printed book brought tears of joy to my eyes! It's a really cool product and alternative to the traditional baby book. I spent hours and hours putting together my childrens baby scrapbooks. Oh how I would have loved to have this as an option back then. The book features 40 images of baby's 1st year ($140 value) and it's something I'm offering as part of my watch me grow baby package. I think parents are gonna oooh and aaaah over it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.