Monday, August 24, 2009

{Blue Eyed Boy}








It's no secret that I love photographing babies. I find each stage of a baby's first year to be fascinating. I marveled at the way each one of my boys developed. Unfortunately, I was too sleep deprived to really remember everything. That's why when clients come to me and want me to capture their childs first year, I strive to capture those fleeting moments.
This little guy is just 3 months new. I love the way 3 month olds play with their hands and blow bubbles with all that crazy teething drool. It's pretty darn cute to watch. This little man had some grins for us but his eyes are what dazzled me. They were sparkling and blue and I think I could see forever in them. I can see why him mommy is so crazy about him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.