Wednesday, August 12, 2009

{Fresno Photo Sessions}

I'm hitting the road....Fresno Photo Sessions
September 4th-7th 2009
(Labor Day Weekend)
Limited sessions available
I will be traveling to Fresno to take some photos for some dear friends. I do have openings for 2-3 on location photo sessions to take place at your home/backyard or Woodward park. The price for these sessions are priced at $100 for up to one hour and up to 4 people ($10 for each addtional person) and they will include a semi edited CD with print release for reprints up to 8 x 10 in size. Other enlargements can be purchased ala carte through me and can be delivered directly to your home.
Whether you are looking to update your family portrait or just want a head start on getting your kids Christmas pictures out of the way, these sessions are custom designed for you. A $25 nonrefundable deposit is requested to reserve your time and date. This is due 2-3 days after booking with me. Please inquire about details and times via email with me at tonya@designsbytonyar.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.