Tuesday, August 4, 2009

{New DBT Logo}



Only one photo shoot this week which has given me some more time to study up on some photoshop skills. I'm finding that being a self taught photographer in this digital age is tough stuff. I can't tell you how many times I've gone over and over a photoshop video online only to find myself hitting brick walls. My program won't do this or I can't figure this thing out. Still, I have more time than money and so it is in these dark moments that I persevere. I have never been a quitter and once I commit myself to learning something, I usually prevail. So here is what took me the better part of 2 nights to learn and design....my new logo and watermark stamp. I may tweak it here and there but I think it captures my business signature.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.