Thursday, April 2, 2009

{Baby Gap Poster Child}















I'm not kidding! This baby could be Baby Gap's next model! At least that's what his mom and I think. But I'm biased cause I kind of get all dreamy when I stare into this lil man's eyes. They are to die for blue! I'm also great friends with his beautiful and well put together mother! The gene pool is definately there with this kid. Anyways, wrapping up this week and last with 5 spring sessions. Two more next week. Whew! More photo peeks of yet another newborn to come plus a few kid and baby portraits to share that I think are way cute! I'm takin a little break April 10-17. We are going to the Magic Kingdom! Hurray! Be looking for my {Mommy and Me Mini Sessions} coming April 11th-May 8th. They are gonna be easy on the budget and include some extras, just in time for Mother's Day! So stay tuned. Chow for now!





T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.