Wednesday, April 29, 2009

{ smile :) }











I got a phone call from my mom this morning about my Grandma's passing. I started blogging about how sad I was and spent most of the day feeling sad and weepy and reflective. Then, something happened this afternoon that reminded me that this is not what my Grandma wanted me to do. Her last words to me in person was to NOT be sad. I got a phone call in all my funk to do a newborn session. It was an out of the blue, total random referral, that tickled me. It reminded me of the way my Grandma saw things. She always seemed to laugh at life and she had a laugh that would make you smile and it could even make you laugh at yourself and make you want to pee your pants! So, I started thinking about what makes me smile these days. Kids make me smile. These kiddos pics make me smile and every time I capture a moment or expression that is true to who people are...that makes me smile even more. This ones for you Grandma! Luv, Tona

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.