Friday, April 24, 2009

{The Kid in Me}





























You know that feeling you get, just before you open up a special gift from someone? Or perhaps it's the UPS packages you are waiting for or maybe it's getting some beautiful flowers delivered from someone. You know, that great ball of excitment and childish glee that you used to get as a kid on Christmas Day? Well, that's the feeling I get after EVERY photo shoot. It's the kid in me I guess. I can't wait to open up the pictures and see what I got. Every time it's something different and everytime there is always a few pictures that were unexpected. Today, I photographed this lil one who just captured me with her brown eyes. We spent a great deal of time trying to get her to look into the camera but some how, the most beautiful pictures were the ones where she was just being the toddler that she is... sweet, pensive, expressive, playful and inquisitive. It's those memories that I cherish most from when my boys were little. Those are the pictures I strive to capture and those are what I hope comes over to my clients as well.







Happy Friday Everyone!







T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.