Wednesday, April 8, 2009

{Dimple Guy}











Couldn't resist posting this sweet dimpled guy! He has the cutest darn dimples and the most irresistible deep chuckle. His mom and I laughed at the work out we gave her and him for this session. He so patiently watched as we kept thinking of different things that would hold his attention and make him smile and laugh. I think we came away with some winners!








Only 4 more spots for the {Mommy and Me Mini Sessions} I emailed all my clients today and received a number of responses. Still waiting to hear from 2-3 of you so let me know a.s.a.p. I'm also booking after May 10th for my regular sessions if any of you are interested in doing that, just drop me an email tonya@designsbytonyar.com.








If you live in the Santa Cruz, CA area and would like to be on my email list for future specials, please drop me a line and I will happily add you!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.