Monday, April 27, 2009

{Van Man}






















There is no question that I have a thing with baby shoes and feet but I'm a sucker for lil Vans and for this lil man! I love how his mom dresses him. I think I love his hair even more. I just wanted to twirl all those curls around my fingers! I'm chuckling right now cause, toddlers have to be one of the hardest ages to photograph. It always amazes me that I walk away with any focused pictures at all. He had me on the move. Must be those super fast Vans he was sporting!














I will be posting a few more images from a {Mommy and Me Mini Session} later this week. The kids were just darling and full of personalty. I can't wait to share. Also, I'll be sharing more about what the Month of May will bring for my photography business. I've been working on some package deals for my baby photography and an Ala Carte Menu with busy families in mind. Should be putting in a stamp order soon for my loyal stationery fans.














That's all for now folks. Have a good week!














T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.