Tuesday, April 7, 2009

{Pretty Pink Bundle}







Just a peek of this lil angel. Last week I photographed this precious and pink bundle. I had my home as hot as a sauna to get her to snuggle and pose but the results were worth the sweat! I can't stop staring at her coloring either. She is just so beautiful!



{Mommy and Me Mini Sessions} are here! Just in time for Mother's Day. I have openings for 6 mini sessions. 3 studio sessions and 3 location sessions at Hidden Beach Park in Rio Del Mar. The studio sessions are $35 and the location sessions will be $60 but the both will include the following:



*30 minute sessions



* group photos only no individual shots



*a semi-edited CD with aprox 25 color images and printing rights



*choice of (2) 5 x 7's or (8) wallets (one image only)



These sessions are designed to capture a memorable photo with you and your children. I will take some with all of them and you and each one individually with you. No individual photos will be taken.



Studio sessions will be indoor and have a choice of white or black backdrop.



Park location sessions will be in full shade on grass setting or with possiblility of using playground equipment,park bench etc. as props or background. Morning and afternoon times available.



This is a once a year event you don't want to miss! Sessions will be booked From April 18th-May 7th. Contact me to reserve your spot today at tonya@designsbytonyar.com






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.