Tuesday, May 5, 2009

{Ten Perfect Fingers...Ten Perfect Toes}






















This darling newborn came to see me today just before the big SNIP! SNIP! Hopefully, he will take a HUGE nap for his mommy this afternoon. What a day...poor thing. He did real well considering he didn't like his clothes off at all. Walked away with some real cute ones in the end. I always tend to pick some favorite images of my sessions and I think my favorite are the detailed ones of his hands, feet and hair. Ten perfect fingers...ten perfect toes!

2 comments:

  1. beautiful little baby...great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, these photos make me (almost) want to have another! ALMOST! This baby is adorable! I love these photos. Tonya~you are an amazing photographer!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.