Friday, May 22, 2009

{Favorite Family}






















I'm so glad to have met this lady and her family. Not only is she a true friend in every sense of the word, but she and her family have raised some of the best kids I have been around in a long time. I was delighted to take these photos for them. I was even more excited to use their amazing back yard! Complete with bridge, stream, flowers, trees...what more could a photographer want? Hello! Did I mention that the lighting was amazing!!!!!! Put that together with one of my {favorite families} around=the perfect photo shoot! Just a tease cause their was a TON of good ones. I can't wait to show them the rest!

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful setting! Before I read the blog I thought I wanted to go there for more pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad it's a private location. Beautiful pics, Tanya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to Caryn for her nice comments about the location and photos! I do love the photos you took of us. I haven't printed any yet, but now that I have more time...I will do so soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.