Wednesday, May 13, 2009

{Juggle}













I've always been pretty good at juggling. Here are some of my most recent acts... Last weeks Rio Elementary Golf tournament pictures were a fun and new venture for me. I was happy to donate my services and hope to do it again next year. F.Y.I.that's my hubby putting. Waiting anxiously to hear from the lucky bidder on my photo session...wonder if it's someone I know? I also did some printing for the dinner/auction/ dance that followed. My good friend Kelly, did a smashing job decorating for the event! I was so happy she asked for a little help with the name tags. Just finishing up these cute vintage hang tags for my new friend, Gayle Ortiz. You may know her for her yummy treats at Gayle's Bakery? Turns out, she is multi talented and makes these amazing sweaters and vests made out of vintage wool sweaters and ribbon. The name of her lil company is called Cool and Collected Check out her cute website for more info. Last weekend was also Mother's Day and I had the chance to unwind in some antique stores in Soquel with my fun mother-inlaw. We found this vintage scale. It's almost 100 years old but I was inspired and had to have it! I snagged it for a real cool price! Keep posted for what I'm gonna do with it in my baby photography. And for my final act...I just sent out a newsletter to all my clients informing them of my May/June Give Away. It's kind of a belated gift for my one year anniversary of doing business as well as a chance to tell everyone about my new photo packages and new services. I'm still taking names for the drawing but you have to leave me your name and a comment on this blog then email me with your email if you are not on my regular email list. The only rules(well mainly) are that you must live in the Santa Cruz County limits. Here is what's up for grabs...(1) A 40 page 8 x 10 press printed book from your next booked photography appointment or (2) $50 gift certificate from any one of my product lines. The lucky winner is to be announced on my blog on JUNE 10th. Now...for a little down time...a nap sounds good... ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

2 comments:

  1. Tonya takes the cutest pictures! I can't wait to book a session.
    Vikkee H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoy your thoughts, Tonya. You are so talented. I look forward to more shoots with you over the years. Great playlist, too! Thanks for sharing!
    Caryn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.