Wednesday, May 20, 2009

{Mickey & Me}
















Made the mistake, or maybe it really was a divine act, of watching Marley and Me with my boys last Saturday. I cried and the boys kept hugging our old pooch Mickey just a litte bit more than they normally do. On so many levels, we laughed and did lot's of head nodding. Yep, no doubt, it summed up our life with our beloved {Mickey}. After fifteen years, 3 kids, 3 homes, she's still the sweet pooch that stole our hearts with her caring eyes. Even through her senior moments and smelly breath, we continue to love her and know that some day we will have to make that tough decision. Due to her shy nature (she is really quite camera shy), I have never taken any pics of her. My favorite pet photographer blog is Bark by Erin Vey of Seattle. She has amazing talent for documenting dogs and I absolutely love her detailed black and white images. Her style in the source of my inspiration for these images I've posted. Shot with my 50mm 1.4 lens. Enjoy and don't forget to hug your pooch today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.