Wednesday, May 6, 2009

{Yoga Mama}






















I'm seriously considering taking yoga y'all. After this maternity session, I was inspired! I'm not pregnant and I still don't think I could get into that back bend. WOW! This cute mama is due any day and we were quick to capture some shots before her next baby boy arrives. I wonder if she will be get a darling blue bundle for Mother's Day? Looking forward to meeting him for his newborn pics. Judging by his cute big brother, I'm sure he is gonna be a cutie pie!






Happy Mother's Day to all my mommy friends. I truly have some of the best friends who are fabulous mother's. They continue to inspire me to be a better person and mother. Hope your day is filled with all the things that make you happy!






Luv,






T






P.S. love and miss you, Mom. I know you will be home soon. Can't wait to see you!

1 comment:

  1. What great pictures Tonya! Can't wait for our session in August - we just had our 20 week ultrasound today! See you soon I hope!
    ~Amanda Agee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.