Friday, May 29, 2009

{Sleep Not Baby}






















Spent the afternoon with this cute little newborn. You may have remembered his cute yoga mama a few weeks ago?Anyhow, he was my first newborn who did not want to sleep in my sauna heated studio! My guess, is that he didn't want to miss out on all the action. He was pretty much awake thru our 2 hour session. We tried everything to get him to go to sleep so we could get him into some bendable yummy positions but he was having none of it! I was surprised that although I took less than 50 images, so many of them turned out. I did manage to snap off a few with his eyes closed even though he was far from asleep. I have a feeling he will sleep well for mommy and daddy tonight. Sweet dreams little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.