Thursday, June 4, 2009

{A Second Look}





























Sometimes a good session is worth a second look. "C", I hope you don't mind me posting a few more pics of our session. There was so many things right about this shoot. I had the right light(late afternoon overcast sky), the right lens( my favorite 50mm) and the best subject! With so many great photos, all are worthy of displaying, sometimes it's too hard to just pick just one. When this happens, it's a great idea to display a collage of them. These are probably the ones I would use. I think they all have the same soft light feel and really capture the essence of this little girl. Thanks, "C", for letting me share again. luv, T

2 comments:

  1. I love these photos of Samantha. They would be great for a collage. Glad you posted them again. It's fun to see them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.