Saturday, June 13, 2009

{Bless This Family}











































































A friend of mine has been going through a difficult time lately. It's no secret that her husband is very sick. She wanted to capture some moments of her kiddos as a special Father's Day gift to him. Just typing this right now, gets me all choked up. I think about her strength and the hills and valleys of this journey she and her family are on right now and I'm so amazed at her. I know that she probably doesn't feel like such a rock at times but her attitude when you talk to her is amazing. I know that there is someone else who walks beside her giving her that extra strength and HE is the only one who can give her everything she needs right now. I have wanted to bring them food and help take care of the kids, but life has kept me too busy, so I'm hoping that these pictures help bring a little happiness and lightness to my friend's heart. More importantly, I ask that all those who read this blog, pray for this family. Pray for His strength, healing and love to ooze into their household. Pray for God to put a big cozy blanket to cover and snuff out any darkness that looms. Pray that He continues to give blessings to this beautiful family. C....take care my friend and know that I am praying for you and your family. Luv, T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.