Saturday, June 20, 2009

{Happy Father's Day}



Tomorrow is Father's Day and my dad is in an entirely different state. I'm sad for him and my heart goes out to him as he is experiencing some tough times. I find myself thinking of him daily. Came across these last photos I took of him when I saw him in May. It's so funny the things you remember about your childhood. I remember my dad's cooking. It's no secret that he was a better cook than my mom. He made some interesting stuff including some type of deer stew that made us all gag. But what I learned from him is that you must try everything once or you will never know what you like or dislike. I can't seem to make it work with my 3 kids but it's a great life lesson. He did make some great staples. His spaghetti sauce and bbq chicken can not be duplicated to this day. I don't think he could even tell you what's in the ingredients as I think he just makes it up as he goes each time! Hoping that he has a good day tomorrow even though he won't be around family. I really miss him and hope he comes home soon.
Luv and miss you...Daddy
Happy Father's Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.