Wednesday, June 17, 2009

{A Tie For Daddy}







Just got thru hanging with my favorite girlfriend this week. We don't really get to see each other all that often...living in two cities and keeping up with our kids and jobs. When we do...well, it's like we saw each other yesterday. We laugh and giggle like a bunch of school girls. She is definitely my soul sister. Maybe it's our Gemini sign that brings us together. One thing is for sure, when I met this lady 7 years ago at a JC Penny's studio, never would I have guessed to meet one of my best and most dearest friends. Pictures are what brought us together...she was trying to get that smile out of her stubborn oldest child and my middle son was the answer that day. I left my comfort zone that morning and asked for her number...mumbled something about getting together for a play date...the rest is history. It was extra fun creating these pictures for her and her hubby for Father's Day and hopefully some of them will grace her walls. Her kids are darling blondes and I loved getting to try out the tie idea. Got that from a photography friend tonya joy. If you are ever in SoCal, look her up as she does some amazing on location and natural light work. Thanks for the fun weekend, Mel. We all had a great time. Love you! T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.