Friday, June 12, 2009

{Family Ties}











It's been such a nice week to finally unwind with my kids and play with my new toy...imac. I have a love hate relationship with it right now. I hate that I'm using 2 computers. Still making the switch from my pc. Thank goodness for a computer expert sister with lot's of patience. Once I get my programs and printer hooked up plus a few new keystrokes to learn, I will be well on my way. I love how it magnifies my photos. They look so awesome now!




Today was a lot of fun. It was a little bit of a challenge trying to grab the attention of these kiddos all under the age of 5! I told myself that if they were all looking in the general direction of my camera, then my mission was accomplished! I had some help from Auntie...thanks Mary! You might recognize some of the kiddos from my {sweet} session the other week. I also photographed the lil babe a few months ago for his newborn session. Anyway, these adorable grandparents decided to act on a a little dream they have had for quite some time. While family was in town for a baptism, they decided to seize the moment. I thought it was cute that they wanted to be in a few with them. Did I mention that I want to grow up to be grandparents just like them? They are the sweetest family and I think they have all the right perspectives on grandparenting...love em and spend time with them...make them feel special. You should see the twinkle in their eyes when they talk about their grandchildren. The laughter and joy on their faces tells it all! Priceless. Thanks for letting me share some of your joy today.




Still have some open session times for {Black and White Friday} this Month. I may continue doing a few more Fridays in July for those that have missed the opportunity this month. Email me for the next available dates and times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.