Sunday, May 17, 2009

{Dodger Fan}





























I have a little sign outside my front door which says{We interrupt this family for Baseball}. The game of baseball has been introduced to all my boys since they were old enough to throw a ball. When we moved to Norcal from the Central Valley, I thought for sure our Dodger loyalty would diminish. But my hubby is a LOYAL DODGER FAN(has trained, drilled and converted all our boys to fans) and he wouldn't hear of such a thing especially this year as the head coach of our youngest son's team. The Dodgers were the logical choice but not a whole lot of love here in Giant's and A's Land, I tell you. I've been known to change my hat 3 times in one day. A Dodger fan one minute, a Giants or Ranger fan the next! I have also learned to NOT, under any circumstances, go out in public with my Dodger hat or shirt after the games! I don't enjoy the attention.







As we wrap up the season, I found myself looking at all the baseball pics. I decided to post a few over the next week of all my boys today I'm spotlighting, Tobin's. I have to admit, although my hubby is a Dodger Fan, I have never been a real true fan. I'm usually pretty neutral and just enjoy watching any team play. My hubby had a secret mission this season. I'm pretty sure he has brainwashed all his players into thinking the Dodgers are the best MLB team around! How did he do this? Bubble gum bribes and lot's of fun! I also have to say, that I think this little team is one of the best little league baseball teams around...especially number{11} ;) He's almost cute enough to make me a DODGER FAN! Notice the ALMOST!

2 comments:

  1. Nice to see the little Aptos Dodgers...they are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pics of Tobin! I want you to take Sean's picture next year!! However, the "Red Sox" are the Best!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.