Saturday, March 28, 2009

{Fozzy Friend}











My kids flipped out this weekend when my inlaws brought their newest furry friend for a quick visit. {Fozzy}, a 9 month old long hair Jack Russell Terrier, is the cutest darn puppy I've seen in a long time. Our visit with this furry new friend was brief but he won all of our hearts. I snapped up a few pics of him and even enlisted the help of Tobin(my 7 year old) using my NEW 50 mm lens 1.4. This new lens ROCKS!!!!! I've been drooling over it for some time now but finally it's all mine! Some of these photos were taken by Tobin and I think I have a little apprentice at hand. He has a great eye! I loved the one close up of his ear and face. Good job, son! You make a me proud, babe!












1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.