Wednesday, March 18, 2009

{Ladybug}







Had the pleasure of working with
{Little Miss Ladybug} a few weeks ago. She wasn't buying into our little session though at first until she was reminded of the ice cream treat that was instore for her. I have to say, it was an easy shoot after that bribe! Did I mention how much I loved her darling ice cream dress and ladybug boots and raincoat? Too cute!!!! In another life, I think I will ask for her gorgeous hair color and beautiful curls. I was most impressed with her darling grandmother who partook in our little session. The day was a part of her birthday celebration! I was so touched by the idea and glad that we were able to catch a few sweet moments of that relationship. Note here: {S} you are one of the greatest moms I know. Your mother must adore you! Thanks for letting me capture a memory for you.
Luv,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.