Friday, March 6, 2009

{T.G.I.F.}










T.G.I.F. It's always a great week for me when I can do what I love to do. Photographed a pregnant friend last week. She has such an amazing story and I can't wait to share those photos on my website/blog soon. I also had the pleasure of a photographing one of the cutest 4 year old girls on the planet! Her blue ice cream dress was so cute and I seriously want a pair of her ladybug rainboots! I also began taking this amazing photography lighting class! Some of you probably already know this, but I am completely self taught when it comes to my photography. I feel like such an ding a ling though when it comes to learning all the technical mumbo jumbo but I feel this class will really pull a lot of things together for me. Still plugging right along with my stationery business. Keep looking for my March/ April specials and {Easter} is coming up soon so stay tuned for what I have in store. Last but not least, I had to say goodbye to my rented 50mm lens {i so loved it...it's definately on my wish list!} but I leave you with some my favorite images.




Happy Friday Everyone!




T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.