Saturday, March 14, 2009

{Easter Photo Sessions}

I'm back from a very long and interesting week of jury duty! First time I've ever served. Quite the interesting process but I'm glad it's over. It literally put my life on hold. The laundry, dishes, chores and grocery shopping came to a stand still. My little ol business took a back seat too! I recently sent out an email to my faithful customers about booking {EASTER} photo sessions. Although I'm not offering any specials on my photography, I am offering some savings on a few of my stationery lines. When you book a photo session with me for March or April, I am offering 15% off your order of 30 photocards {set of 3 boxes} from Whitney English or San Lori. I can custom print any Easter greeting from your family on them with the large selection of fonts to choose from. For those who dare to be unique, I always love the challenge of creating a one of a kind card for your family and friends to drool over! I have plenty of ideas up my sleeve so if you are game, so am I.



A quick note about my blogging quest: I mainly look at photography blogs for inspiration but a few months ago, I started coming across these incredible crafty, beautiful blogs by ordinary moms with extraordinary talents. I have posted only a few {the best of the best in my opinion} on my blog. If you have some time, click on the links. I'm sure you will be in awe as I am at what you find. As I come across good ones, I will keep sharing with ya.

Thanks for stopping by!

T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.