Sunday, June 20, 2010

{A Father's Day Session}

I'm always honored when a returning client asks me to do a family session. In this case, a Father's Day gift and graduation gift for her husband. They decided to go with one of my favorite locations where the light is sweet and the backdrops are glowing just an hour before sunset. There is nothing better than to witness and capture a families love as how I see it behind the lens. These parents absolutely adore their beautiful little girl and you can see it in how they take joy in watching her explore new things. I love that dad was so funny and a willing participant and it was very funny to see that he has passed some of that good humor down to his daughter. As the shoot ended and we were wrapping things up, his daughter made a bee line to the sucker we used as a prop for a few pics. The funny thing was, she had no idea what to do with it and had never even licked the sucker the entire session nor had she in her whole life experienced the taste of a sucker! So when she grabbed it and ran with it we all laughed hysterically! Thanks, P family! Such a true pleasure to capture some sweet moments for you.
Enjoy your sneak peek and
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!
XOXO,
T










1 comment:

  1. Tanya, your pictures actually made me cry. I love the one where the couple is watching their little girl run away. Precious! Love your playlist too. Thanks for sharing. Ami Stobaugh

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.