Monday, August 16, 2010

{Mr. Personality & Company}

Mr. Personality came for a lil visit today. I loved that he brought along his very talented and super sweet, older sisters for this session. His mama was so much help. BTW, have I told you I LOVE Old McDonald Had A Farm? I think I might go to bed singing it tonight. Seriously, at this age, it's the parents that really bring out the smiles of these little ones. I'm just the funny lady with the big black machine that goes "click click." Hold on to your seats, cause this post is a little longer than I normally do. I love these first 3 shots. He had so many facial expressions, I just couldn't resist showing you more. Can't wait to share the rest with his Mama and Daddy. Thanks for sharing your sweet baby boy with me today. Enjoy M Family!
XoXo,
T










2 comments:

  1. Wow, you did a great job! I LOVE these pics of my sweet nieces and nephew! We would love to do a family shoot with my family and the M family for a gift for our parents.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! We had a great time that day. I would love to do a family shoot for your parents. Such a great gift idea. Call me or email me anytime.
    Best,
    T

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.