Tuesday, August 17, 2010

{One Fit Family}

Perfect weather+perfect lighting+beautiful family = Perfect Photo Session, right? Well, that's what I hope for my clients. Sometimes, however, we don't have control over toddlers. They have their own mind and their own agendas. They can be as unpredictable as the weather around here! (I couldn't resist the slight pun in my title...Wink Wink) What we can do is make the most of it and that's just what we did. I managed to grab some smiles but what I like about some of the images below are the imperfections. The closed eyes and glances, the not so focused movements of a family that likes to have fun and stay healthy and fit. Love, love, love when families bring along something fun to incorporate into our session. It really incorporates such personality and charm.
I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, W family!



The following two shots aren't perfect but I love the movement
and they make me feel happy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.