Wednesday, October 13, 2010

{Eye Candy}

These two blue eyed brothers are some of my favorite subjects to photograph. Those eyes! They get me every time!!!
They are like eye candy to me! Yum! Yum!
Grandma requested to do a special session to capture these two at some really adorable ages. It made me think back to the photos I took of my 1st two boys when they were 4 and 1. Seems like such a long time ago now that they are 14, 11 and 8 but in some ways,
it's seems like yesterday looking back at those photos of them.
Though these two brothers are at a challenging spread, talk of Batman costumes and Halloween candy, helped to capture some of these sweet grins. I'm really thrilled at how they turned out
and can't wait for their family to see the rest.
Just a sneak for now.
Enjoy!
T







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.