Saturday, October 2, 2010

{John Deere Baby Turns 1}

I have had the honor of documenting this cherubs 1st year. You can see his pictures here and here. I can remember his 1st session as a newborn because his daddy could not wait to get him on his John Deere tractor. Dad had it completely restored prior to this little man's entrance into this world. You see, this tractor belonged to his daddy so it's special appearance in this session had great sentimental meaning to mommy and daddy and I'm pretty sure, grandma and grandpa too! With so many darn cute ones to share, I narrowed the peek to these. My favorite shot of the day is this first one. It just cracks me up and I don't know about you, but I could look all day into those deep blue eyes. Once again, AB&C, thank you! I feel blessed to have such wonderful friends who trust me with capturing these special milestones for them. Enjoy your glimpse!
XOXO,
T










2 comments:

  1. Those photos are so beautiful I am crying. Thanks for posting them...WOW!!
    Jenn Griffith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tonya,
    Amazing! He is darling and you captured that awesome smile and those amazing eyes so well. Little guy was so tired by the time we saw them, but he never complained and just played with my kids. I love the crinkled nose photo, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.