Saturday, April 10, 2010

{Super Duper Cute Baby Boy}

I don't know if "duper" is a word but I often use it when I see things that are super duper cute like this 6 month old. Love, love, love his darling blues eyes! They sparkle when he smiles. Doesn't hurt that I am very fond of his parents who, btw, are doing a great job raising this sweet soul. I was so happy to see him again and see how he has grown.
Thanks, A, B & C for sharing yet another great session with me. You are such a special family to me and I love seeing the love for your lil one grow. Enjoy your sneak peek!
XOXO,
T











5 comments:

  1. You are amazing, amazing, amazing! These pictures truly capture our Chase Man's personality that we love so very much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!! Chase is so handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute, Tonya! Love the one of the chunky baby bum on the scale!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Drew! The scale is one of my favorite poses. This lil guy was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.