Monday, April 19, 2010

{May Mini Sessions}


Gosh! I can't believe April is almost over, can you? Thought I would share what's coming up in May...

{May Kiddo Mini Sessions}
A total of 6 offered (up to 3 kiddos)
These sessions are designed to update your pictures
and
capture your kiddos in our beautiful natural surroundings.
Individual photos and a few group will be taken but the main focus will be individual portraits.
Two Dates are available in May
Friday, May 14 Lighthouse Park, Santa Cruz
(3 spots) 5:30, 6:15 & 7:00
Friday, May 21 Natural Bridges Beach Park, Santa Cruz
(3 spots) 5:30, 6:15 & 7:00
Session Fee is $100

Includes....
1. up to 30 minute shooting time
2. A set of 4 x 6 prints of the entire gallery
3. A private online gallery up to 20 color images presented
4. 3 images on High Resolution CD with print rights
(additional products, prints and images can be purchased ala carte)

Did you know?
Designs By Tonya [Photography} has a Fan Page on FACEBOOK?
Look for me there become a fan and leave a comment. I would love to hear from you

Stay Tuned...
May give away coming up!
More Details May1st!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.