Friday, April 23, 2010

{Waking Up With Fergie}

Nothing is more sincere than the relationship between a boy and his dog. Fergie loves all of her boys in different ways. She tends to snuggle more with Trevor (my middle son) in the early morning hours. Maybe it's because she likes his scent or his gentle touch but it's their special time I suppose. No interruptions from pesky brothers. I snapped these off this morning after waking them both up and I always get a kick out of the sweet nothings Trevor calls her. Sometimes it's... "Hello Little Miss Sunshine" but my personal favorite is "Sweet Bottoms." Don't ask me how she got this name. Nothing out of that area is sweet but it's his special name for her and he is the only one who calls her that. I just love that about him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.