Friday, April 9, 2010

{Loads of new things coming...}


I'm back from a great spring break! I feel refreshed having had a chance to do all the things I love so well. Sleeping is at the top! I did get a chance to spend time with my family and plant some pretty flowers. Loads of fun things around here as I get back in the swing of my lil business. I have some great baby sessions coming up and another maternity session that I can't wait to capture. Mommy and me mini sessions at the park are later on this month. Still have room for my studio sessions if any one is still interested, email me soon to save your spot. Also, some new products....metal prints and a cool client promotional giveaway for April from mpixpro one of my new favorite lab companies. Hint...it's something you carry with you when you go bye bye! I just love my giveaways! Stay tuned!
Here's a snap of my nephew and my youngest. The bubble gum wad in their mouths and the baseball hats sum up what spring means in my household.
Tee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.