Saturday, April 17, 2010

{Dog Gone Cute Expectations}

Mr. H and Family are expecting a new baby boy soon!
When I photographed this lil man for his 2nd birthday, he was a complete riot! He was toooooo DOG GONE CUTE!!! He loves his puppy Jasmine or "Jazzy" and so his mom thought it would be fun to have him feed his puppy some fun doggie ice cream for the casual portion of our session. With his permission, they gave me one for Miss Fergie to try which I thought was so sweet of him. So the last posted picture is for you, Mr. H.
A great big lick and thanks from our Miss Fergie. SHE LOVED IT!!!!!
Special Blessings to you and your family too, Mr. H.
I can't wait to meet your new brother.
Do you think he will love Jazzy as much as you do?
XOXO,
T








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.