Friday, January 14, 2011

{Design Friday}

Welcome to DESIGNS BY TONYA FRIDAY! This is the 1st of a 3 part series. Many of my clients have wonderful ideas and my hopes is that by sharing with you, you might be inspired too.
Some of my clients have a true sense of design and color and so I was super excited to take a peek at what this sweet stylish family had done with their recent session. The large white distressed frames and matted borders are just perfect touches to this rooms soft color palette. Grouping photos or objects in 3s are a key design tip. Nothing wrong with popping some current photos in a beautiful silver frame either. Well done!
Of course, I couldn't get out the door with out snapping a few images of my favorite subjects. Move over Mr. Woods! There's a new tiger in the world :)
Happy Friday!
XOXO,
T






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.