Wednesday, January 12, 2011

{Valentines Just For Baby Promotion}

My monthly newsletter just went out today. I'm so excited about this promotion because everyone who knows me knows I'm extremely passionate about baby photography. I have some super sweet poses in mind and have been working my creative juices on overtime to make the most out of these mini mini sessions. This promotion is too good to pass up so I hope you will all consider or even pass on the email or the blog post to someone who has a baby under 2 years of age. It's THAT COOL, peeps! The only problem is that there are limited session days and times. If you think you might be interested, contact me as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.